Thursday, March 24, 2016

Blogger's Request

Hello. First off to whomever is reading these AARs I have created thank you. It means a lot to me that you take time out of your day to read some of the stuff that I put up. I hope you continue to do so in the future. That being said I have a request. Please leave comments.

I want to get better.

I want to get better as a writer and critiques of my work only helps further that goal. However, I can't get better if I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do you like the structure? Does my grammar need work? Did I rush something you feel I should have slowed down on? Did I not go into enough detail? Too much detail? For multiple part stories did I jump ahead too far? Not enough?

Again I can't thank you enough and please continue reading. It is your reading that gives me confidence and strength to write these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments whether they are what you like about this post or what you didn't like, critiques, suggestions for other games I should do AARs for, questions you would like answered. Please keep them constructive and fairly pleasant.